BECOMING A TECSCU MEMBER
Institutions that are members of the American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU) are eligible to become members of the Teacher Education Council of State Colleges and Universities (TECSCU). The primary administrator of the school, college or department of education in an AASCU institution that becomes a member of TECSCU is the TECSCU institutional representative for the institution.
Annual dues for a TECSCU institutional membership are $350.00 for the calendar year and are due at the beginning of the calendar year.
Dues are non-refundable.
Mary Gendernalik-Cooper, Ph.D.
Dean, College of Education & President of TECSCU
University of Mary Washington
1301 College Avenue, Fredericksburg, Va. 22401
For more than 30 years, TECSCU has provided its members:
- Induction seminars for hundreds of deans;
- Fall and winter conferences for deans, directors and department chairs;
- Newsletters and assorted publications on relevant education issues;
- Direct connections for member institutions to AACTE and AASCU; and
- Opportunities for deans and directors to enhance their skills in public relations and communications.
|Sat Mar 01, 2014 @ 7:30AM - 11:30PM|
TECSCU Winter Conference