BECOMING A TECSCU MEMBER
Institutions that are members of the American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU) are eligible to become members of the Teacher Education Council of State Colleges and Universities (TECSCU). The primary administrator of the school, college or department of education in an AASCU institution that becomes a member of TECSCU is the TECSCU institutional representative for the institution.
Annual dues for a TECSCU institutional membership are $350.00 for the calendar year and are due at the beginning of the calendar year.
Dues are non-refundable.
Katy Heyning, Dean
College of Education & Professional Studies
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
For more than 30 years, TECSCU has provided its members:
- Induction seminars for hundreds of deans;
- Fall and winter conferences for deans, directors and department chairs;
- Newsletters and assorted publications on relevant education issues;
- Direct connections for member institutions to AACTE and AASCU; and
- Opportunities for deans and directors to enhance their skills in public relations and communications.